Empower students to take ownership of the problem solving process with Restorative Practices.
After viewing this 1-hour webinar you will:
- Understand how Restorative Practices help educators build relationships with students.
- Identify social skills to support Restorative Practices.
- Develop strategies to apply in your classroom to intentionally build relationships, teach skills and move students towards mastery.
- Learn how Restorative Practices and social skills can support Social and Emotional Learning.
- Support all students skill development and reduce dependence on punitive responses to student behavior.
Complete the form below to view the webinar