Common Sense Parenting® Authorized Parent Trainer
2014 CSP Workshop Offered at the Village of Boys Town
3 Days – $900
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- February 17-19
- April 14-16
- June 2-4
- September 15-17
- November 10-12
Common Sense Parenting® (CSP) is an award-winning, practical, skill-based parenting program that teaches parents easy-to-learn techniques and logical strategies to address everyday issues of communication, discipline, decision-making, relationships, and self-control. The Common Sense Parenting - Authorized Parent Trainer workshop is an in-depth and comprehensive three-day training that equips professionals with the knowledge, techniques, and materials to conduct Common Sense Parenting classes in their communities.
For more information about Common Sense Parenting® - Authorized Parent Trainer contact Nancy Kava at 402-498-3119 or email@example.com.
Who Should Attend
This research-proven training is for anyone interested in helping parents improve their skills, including: teachers and school administrators, counselors and therapists, early childhood and parent educators, EAP providers, social service providers, faith-based program providers, juvenile diversion and probation officers, and military family outreach coordinators.
Boys Town offers Common Sense Parenting® classes for parents at affiliate locations in the following areas: Rhode Island; Eastern Massachusetts; New York City; District of Columbia; Eastern Maryland; Northern Virginia; Florida; New Orleans, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; San Antonio, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Clark County, NV; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles County, CA; Nebraska; and Western Iowa.
If you’re in one of these locations and are interested in Common Sense Parenting® classes, please contact that location for more information. Common Sense Parenting® - Authorized Parent Trainer is not available in these locations.
Benefits of Attending
Common Sense Parenting - Authorized Parent Trainer provides participants with the expertise to:
- Teach parents to use clear specific teaching techniques and effective consequences to increase acceptable behavior and decrease problem behaviors.
- Help parents proactively teach children important skills that will prevent problems and increase their success.
- Show parents how to remain calm in intense situations, as well as teach their children to calm themselves when they are upset.
- Provide parents with the means to open the lines of communication with their children.
- Adapt and mold the CSP program so it perpetually and consistently works for those you teach, regardless of their age, race, religion or socioeconomic class.
For training taking place at the Village of Boys Town in Omaha, NE, please use this helpful link to arrange hotel accommodations.