Common Sense Parenting Authorized Parent Trainer
2014 CSP Workshop Offered at the Village of Boys Town
3 Days – $900
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- February 17-19
- April 14-16
- June 2-4
- September 15-17
- November 10-12
Common Sense Parenting® (CSP) is an award-winning, practical, skill-based parenting program that teaches parents easy-to-learn techniques and logical strategies to address everyday issues of communication, discipline, decision-making, relationships, and self-control. The Common Sense Parenting - Authorized Parent Trainer workshop is an in-depth and comprehensive three-day training that equips professionals with the knowledge, techniques, and materials to conduct Common Sense Parenting classes in their communities.
For more information about Common Sense Parenting® - Authorized Parent Trainer contact Nancy Kava at 402-498-3119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend
This research-proven training is for anyone interested in helping parents improve their skills, including: teachers and school administrators, counselors and therapists, early childhood and parent educators, EAP providers, social service providers, faith-based program providers, juvenile diversion and probation officers, and military family outreach coordinators.
Boys Town offers Common Sense Parenting® classes for parents at affiliate locations in the following areas: Rhode Island; Eastern Massachusetts; New York City; District of Columbia; Eastern Maryland; Northern Virginia; Florida; New Orleans, LA; Baton Rouge, LA; San Antonio, TX; Las Vegas, NV; Clark County, NV; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles County, CA; Nebraska; and Western Iowa.
If you’re in one of these locations and are interested in Common Sense Parenting® classes, please contact that location for more information. Common Sense Parenting® - Authorized Parent Trainer is not available in these locations.
Benefits of Attending
Common Sense Parenting - Authorized Parent Trainer provides participants with the expertise to:
- Teach parents to use clear specific teaching techniques and effective consequences to increase acceptable behavior and decrease problem behaviors.
- Help parents proactively teach children important skills that will prevent problems and increase their success.
- Show parents how to remain calm in intense situations, as well as teach their children to calm themselves when they are angry.
- Provide parents with the means to open the lines of communication with their children.
- Adapt and mold the CSP program so it perpetually and consistently works for those you teach, regardless of their age, race, religion or socioeconomic class.