Safety is more than security cameras and metal detectors!
Use this timely and powerful training to create a proactive, whole school solution to increase social and emotional safety and student engagement. Tailored specifically to middle and high school staff, this workshop shows you how to...
- Build strong student-teacher relationships
- Decrease acts of verbal and physical aggression
- Promote respect and encourage individual responsibility
- Respond calmly to disruptive behaviors and avoid power struggles
- Blend social/emotional/behavioral support with academic instruction
- Reduce absenteeism
You can have this workshop where you are. On-site training delivers the three Cs...
- Customization...content tailored specifically to your staff development needs
- Convenience...training when and where it's most convenient for you
- Consistency...all your staff receive the same message at the same time for consistent implementation
Attend one of our National Workshops in the Village of Boys Town, Nebraska, nestled securely in the city of Omaha. Register online today for a workshop at Boys Town.
The Safe and Healthy Secondary Schools workshop introduces you to the key components of the Boys Town Education Model®, a multi-tiered, school-based intervention program that provides all students with the positive behavior support they need to succeed.
The Model is a proactive, whole child solution to classroom challenges. When put into practice, everyone is more empowered—students stay focused on academics and staff know how to maintain focus and improve engagement when behaviors occur. Schools that implement the Model experience notable changes...
- Reduced referrals and disruptive behaviors
- Increased academic engagement and instruction time
- Increased on-task behaviors
- Increased job satisfaction
- Increased student, parent and staff connection to school
Apply the strategies you learn in the Safe and Healthy Secondary Schools workshop to success address the behavior, academic and social and emotional needs of your students!
- Lectures, videos and demonstrations
- Group activities, role-plays and feedback sessions
- Take-home materials, including an information-packed participant manual
- Seasoned professional trainers with real-life classroom experience